Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stroken is dead again!

Farewell Bassman! We lost our Bassman. Thanks a lot ARMY! I wish him the best of luck. In the short time he was in the band, I witnessed him grow from a kid (I mean this in the coolest way possible) to a man. Kid joins band, kid gets married, Man has a beautiful baby girl, Man joins military, Man quits band. He will be missed.

I think this is good a time to take a long break. I will be focusing my energy on my brother's new band. I am looking for a bass player. Please send me a bio and a pint of your blood.

3 comments:

Grassy said...

good luck to him! i miss stroken already.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Stroken is dead?
Stroken is NOT dead?
Stroken is dead again?
Stroken has nine lives; therefore, Stroken will rise again.