Sunday, September 28, 2008

Every monday (I know, I know) I will post a song title and the artist. Comment what the song reminds you of. Technical comments will be eliminated!

Today's song is "Crazy Love" by Poco.

Please no comments such as it is in F#Maj 13 Sus 5th to the 14th power 4/4 blah blah blah. TY!

The best comment wins a VFW domestic beer token! Well look at this this way, based on the number of my "regulars", you have a 1 in 3 chance of winning!!!

Attention to detail! The winner will be chosen before the next posted song. Thanks grassy.

7 comments:

Grassy said...

this song reminds me of 5 minutes ago when i said "screw u man!" to the recovering procrastinator....

Paguroidea said...

Wow! This one is hard to beat.

Grassy said...

it's like putting on your little black dress and your diamond tennis bracelet and feeling like you're the most beautiful girl in the world...lol

Bon said...

is there any other kind of love?

Unknown said...

Dude, this song makes me want to buy YOU a round. Here's a big e-hug :)

rei rei said...

so which is worse: poco's memories and tears wrapped around hearts or the thorns of the love we once had and never will have again? also, i dont believe that LOVE (and the hurt) happens all the time.

Paguroidea said...

Great comments! However, I actually expected something like "This song reminds of a hot chick in yellow pajamas" or "the time in third grade when..." or "the time I thought a sense of humor could be bought so that I can give one to smarty...", etc.