Thursday, October 2, 2008

"God" Particle

This post is probably 4 out of 5 stars on the Dork Scale, but I am bummed that the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is down for another 2 months (yes grassy, I am aware this is old news). Since a common theme of this blog is timing, I feel it is relevant to inform my 3 or so readers about this. My friend Eric called me last week to tell me about the news. He sounded very disappointed. I was shocked and confused because I could not determine what was more ridiculous, Eric calling me or that he cared about the LHC. I guess we all have to wait a couple more months before experiments to find (or not) the "God" particle get into full swing. It is kind of funny that an experiment dealing with subatomic particles is such a BIG deal! I need Xanax.

8 comments:

Wayne Pangelinan said...

Your right, it is 5 stars. I was already lost in the post.

Grassy said...

aww man!!!!!!! now i'm gonna have to keep hearing about LHC for 2 more months!!!!!! lol

Paguroidea said...

Be nice!

Paguroidea said...

R-B, you're right. 5 stars!

Grassy said...

luv u! mean it!

plumeria*girl said...

I don't get it...DUH!!!

Bon said...

Is that like the "you're only 7 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon" experiment?

Paguroidea said...

Actually Bon, in as little words as possible, yes!