Thursday, October 9, 2008

FYI! A Mesa/Boogie Nomad 45 is a Guitar Amplifier.

My Mesa/Boogie Nomad 45 came with a 40 page manual. In the manual, you can find technical specifications such as, number of tubes, sound settings, how not to get killed by way of electric shock, etc. My daughter TK came with none. I only know bare minimum specs such as, age 7, female, loves to hug and kiss, has me wrapped around her little pinky. Earlier this week she was complaining of poor eyesight. So, I brought her to the eye clinic, she received strange eye tests, got her eyes dilated (dilated pupils look cool BTW), then she was prescribed glasses (yes, in that order). The result? She is blind as a bat. Now I have to find someone who can teach her echolocation.

It had to take her less than ideal eyesight to make me realize that humans need to come with a manual as well. You see, I can crank out some killer tones with my mesa but I really suck at picking up adverse physiological cues of my very own child.

So in closing, next time humans have sex, there should be a manual that says something like “Penis may enter, but read page 1046 before ejaculating.”

5 comments:

Grassy said...

Hehehe I love it! I absolutely love it!

KAP said...

The manual's been tried. It's called a library. Overload on information, trip breaker, return to square one.

If you can figure out how to get a junior high student to wear the blasted glasses share the info.

Bon said...

How come men don't read manuals? Is that a generalization?

Paguroidea said...

Generalization? definitely not! That is why the LHC broke down. Surprisingly, it only has 160 plus pages. Bored? Check it out here: http://www.iop.org/EJ/article/1748-0221/3/08/S08001/jinst8_08_s08001.pdf?request-id=6b76ce77-58c2-4040-a975-6d02d18cea92

Bon said...

Sparticles: the Spartans of particles?